Refunds & Returns Policy
If you are looking for our Refund Policy for Wedding or Event Flowers please refer to our Event Contract (passcode required).
As the purchaser of items from BOTAN LLC, the purchaser agrees that:
As flowers are a perishable item, returns are only accepted under the following circumstances:
- All issues must be indicated to us upon delivery — please leave a message on our answering service, and we will respond as soon as possible.
- We will happily replace any damaged item, which may have had its quality affected during shipping.
- As items are perishable, we do not issue refunds. If the issue cannot be resolved, an in-store credit may be available.
- Exchanges and credits can only be made if the original order is returned.
Flowers are perishable. You must water them to ensure a long vase life. It is the recipient’s responsibility to re-cut and water the arrangement. For more flower care tips, please click here.
We make it a point of pride to offer seasonal, more often than not, locally grown flowers. As such the product images are suggestions of what the arrangement could look like. We reserve the right to make substitutions without prior consultation. You may make a palette request on the ‘Notes’ section upon Checkout. If you require a specific product, please call and check for its availability.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Food or candy products
- “CLOSET” items (vintage clothing and branded items)
- Sale items
Items that do not fall under the above categories may be returned within 7 days of purchase or exchanged within 30 days of purchase with proof of purchase.
Any returned items must be returned in the same condition as they were at the time of purchase.
If your return is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We do not accept returns of any kind through a mail carrier.
Items can only be exchanged within 30 days of purchase with proof of purchase. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. Exchanges must be made in-person during Shop Hours.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.